Monday, May 14, 2012

Evaluation

   General Procedures- I have had days where I forget my pencil or do not have a sheet of paper. I always use my time in between my classes to go do whatever I need to get done. My e-mail is checked everyday, and I try to have a positive attitude as much as possible.

Lecture, announcements, whole class discussion- I try to contribute my thoughts and stay actively involved in class discussions. I always take notes, and ask questions at appropriate times.

Individual and group work- I had one issue where I did not contribute my work properly, but other than that I stay on task, do the work that is assigned, contribute properly to group discussions, and I try to do more than just the minimum for everything.

Growth- I feel that I have grown a lot in the second semester. My attitude towards the class has changed in a better way. I contribute better when I have a good attitude, and it is more fun. Also I think I have grown in the subject of paying attention to detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment